Emotional Intelligence (EQ) Training
Having competency through Emotional Intelligence Training is essential in cultivating productive relationships as well as is a characteristic of successful leaders.
Daniel Goleman made EQ a household name with his initial publication of “Why it can matter more than IQ’ in 1995.
Regardless of an individual‘s technical knowledge or expertise, they do not naturally have the ability to work well with others, manage teams or work effectively to uncover their potential.
The growing amount studies regarding the importance of EQ being an essential and fundamental skill for success in the workplace has caught the attention of many companies, managers and HR departments.
Beyond the workplace, emotional intelligence is being recognized as an essential skill and in some cases more important than IQ as a potential enabler of success. Having a high EQ is correlated with good health, happiness and productivity-and directly correlated to an individuals or teams success. It is a skill that can be learned and developed over time.
As awareness and further study regarding this increasingly essential skill continues to evolve – schools, universities and businesses alike are beginning to integrate EQ into their training and course curriculums.
We can define an emotionally intelligent individual as someone with the tools, skills and understanding that enables them to be aware of their emotional state, the emotional state of others and how best to manage these emotions effectively. Regardless of the situation whether high stress or otherwise, being aware and managing one’s EQ is often the difference between success and failure in a people-lead organization.
In combination with our partners,? Ultimahub has created a series of programs, training workshops, assessments, games and activities designed to develop the core concepts and areas of emotional intelligence.
- Improve Self-Awareness
- Identify & Manage Negative Emotions
- Improve Listening Ability
- Communicate Effectively & Assertively
- Project Confidence & Charisma
- Develop Relationships
- Interpret Nonverbal Communication
- Understand Other’s Perspectives
EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE WORKSHOP MODULE OVERVIEW
- Understand the anatomy of emotions and how they influence behaviors
- Explore the link between success and emotional intelligence
- Distinguish between automatic, limbic decisions and intentional conscious decisions
- Become aware of your automatic processes, how they can help or hurt you and how to manage them
- Practice increasing self-awareness, intentional thinking and agile thinking
Testing, Assessments & Certification:
- Ultimahub can provide an online EQ assessment test. A full report of the assessment will be made available for attendees that details their ‘Strengths, Weaknesses & Opportunities’ with regard to their current emotional intelligence level.
- This test is available in Chinese and or English.
- All candidates who complete the 4 EQ modules will be provided with a course completion certificate.
- Recognize is emotional understanding for best practices and eliciting interactive responses
- Improve working relationships by maintaining and managing emotional best practices and behavior in all aspects of one’s work
- Practice empathy to develop and foster a team player mindset and improved communication
- Use emotional insights and EQ to improve team management and your decision making process
Improving Emotional Intelligent Personal Awareness
- Label and identify emotions and their respective levels of intensity
- Cognitively analyze emotions along with their physiological manifestations
- Be cognizant of emotional triggers and formulate emotionally intelligent strategies
Emotional Intelligent Engagement For Impact
- Understand the impact that EQ has when building relationships
- Practice Emotionally Intelligent Rapport skills
- Utilize empathetic listening techniques to build and maintain empathy
Emotional Intelligent Stress Diversion & Resilence
- Understand that stress has a set of controllable rules that can have both positive and or limiting effects
- Utilize proactive stress alleviation techniques to retain an emotionally balanced state
- Work towards developing workplace resilience and understand the positive effects that it has on team productivity
HEALTHY CONFLICT RESOLUTION & TEAM COLLABORATION
- Achieve active discussion success by understanding and recognizing central rules in relationship maintenance and development
- Deploy emotionally intelligent strategies to elicit healthy results from conflict
- Practice Emotionally Intelligent actions to cultivate a collaborative work attitude
Having a workforce with a high EQ and that practice Emotional Intelligence will increase productivity, equip your staff with the skills and tools to deal with conflict situations and develop opportunities and productive relationships with their coworkers and clients.