Utilizing multiple theories from an eclectic mix of the greatest influencers, our training courses provide attendees with principles and tools to gain support, and facilitate action in targeted, essential business interactions.
Courses can be delivered either online or offline and include customized role-playing and immersive processes. Attendees will learn the theories, and then prepare and then practice the key actions by applying them to real life work situations. These tools focus on three key areas, connecting with others, gaining commitment to action and encouraging others to except ones viewpoint.
Courses are designed to empower attendees with immediately implementable skills that they can take back to their workplace and exercise to impact performance.
Training Focus & Benefits
- Trains participants to organize their thoughts by focusing on the needs of their listeners to achieve their objectives.
- Encourages objectives by clear and concise delivery of message.
- Overcomes resistance to addressing listeners’ concerns, opinions and ideas.
- Ensures ideas are ‘actioned’ by developing a road-map to the objective.
- Facilitates the sharing of ideas for improving workplace innovations centered around achieving business results.
Training Target Groups
The course is designed specifically for people whose success is directly related to their ability to influence the people around them.
Essentially, this is a life skill and has been proven to be a very successful tool when applied in the business world.
Our training experts will apply a variety of educational approaches to reinforce learning and mastery of the techniques:
- Awareness: Modules begin by introducing a concept is that is related to the overall objectives. This concept is explored through business examples in cases, presentations, discussions and of course of experimental activities.
- Practice: The attendees have a chance to practice strategies and skills that they have learned and apply them to improving their performance. Feedback is provided on areas for improvement as well as in which areas they are doing well.
- Application: Using the techniques and tools they have learned in the course, attendees will Apply the aforementioned to their individual job situations and challenges.
- Overcoming Pain Points – Participant Goals
- Negotiation Game – Questioning, Awareness, Social Acuity
Attendees are presented with a confusing and frustrating scenario that they need to navigate through by overcoming a series of organizational obstacles.
Additional Materials: Feedback capture cards and game rules
- Activity Debrief (Roles, Challenges, Process, Solution)
- Group Discussion
- Robert Cialdini’s ‘Weapons of Influence’
- Small Group Presentation
Presentations on ‘Weapons of Influence with business case examples
- The Golden Rule of Human Relationships
- Active & Reflective Listening
- Recognising Rational and Emotional Needs
- Using Perceptual Positions to reconcile relationship differences
- The KFC model (Know, Feel, Commit to)
- Using the KFC model to plan strategies for changing other people’s behaviour
- The 5 Cs model (Clear, Concrete, Correct, Customised and Concise)
- The Effort / Benefit Matrix
- Warm-Up: Close Hands Open Hands – Testing ‘Influencing’ ability
Discussion – Application of the 6 principles? What worked?
- Team Exercise: The 5 Star Challenge
FAQS – FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Ultimahub’s expert training consultants will work closely with you to understand your training needs and requirements before designing an ideal training modules. Our programs are tailored to your unique industry, attendees and business requirements.
All of our courses can be held at your workplace or at a location of your choosing. We can help select a third party location and customize the delivery and training depending on your requirements. Please reach out to us today to discuss further.
We offer focused effective influence training courses for groups, and individual coaching sessions for key staff members, or those that require extra guidance and continual development monitoring.
We currently have training locations throughout China and Taiwan. These include Tainan, Kaohsiung, Taichung, and Taipei. Please visit our location page for more details.