Influence & Persuasion Skills Training
In today’s highly competitive business landscape, the ability to influence and persuade others is a critical skill for professionals at all levels. Whether you’re looking to close more deals, negotiate better contracts, or simply communicate more effectively with your team, mastering the art of influence and persuasion is key to achieving success.
During the training course, we utilize multiple theories from an eclectic mix of the greatest influencers to provide attendees with principles and tools to gain support and facilitate action in targeted, essential business interactions. Our courses can be delivered either online or offline and include customized role-playing and immersive processes. These tools focus on three key areas: connecting with others, gaining commitment to action, and encouraging others to accept one’s viewpoint. Attendees will learn the theories and then prepare and practice the key actions by applying them to real-life work situations.
Our courses are designed to empower attendees with immediately implementable skills that they can take back to their workplace and exercise to impact performance. Here are some of the benefits of our training:
- Trains participants to organize their thoughts by focusing on the needs of their listeners to achieve their objectives.
- Encourages objectives by clear and concise delivery of the message.
- Overcomes resistance to addressing listeners’ concerns, opinions, and ideas.
- Ensures ideas are ‘actioned’ by developing a road map to the objective.
- Facilitates the sharing of ideas for improving workplace innovations centered around achieving business results.
Our training course is designed specifically for people whose success is directly related to their ability to influence the people around them. Essentially, this is a life skill and has been proven to be a very successful tool when applied in the business world.
Our training experts apply a variety of educational approaches to reinforce learning and mastery of the techniques:
- Awareness: Modules begin by introducing a concept that is related to the overall objectives. This concept is explored through business examples in cases, presentations, discussions, and experimental activities.
- Practice: Attendees can practice strategies and skills they have learned and apply them to improve their performance. Feedback is provided on areas for improvement as well as in which areas they are doing well.
- Application: Using the techniques and tools they have learned in the course, attendees will apply them to their individual job situations and challenges.
Here is an example of the content that attendees will experience during our training course:
- Overcoming Pain Points – Participant Goals
- Negotiation Game – Questioning, Awareness, Social Acuity
Attendees are presented with a confusing and frustrating scenario that they need to navigate through by overcoming a series of organizational obstacles.
- Feedback capture cards and game rules
- Activity Debrief (Roles, Challenges, Process, Solution)
- Group Discussion
- Robert Cialdini’s ‘Weapons of Influence’
- Small Group Presentation using business case examples
- The Golden Rule of Human Relationships
- Active & Reflective Listening
- Recognizing Rational and Emotional Needs
- Using Perceptual Positions to reconcile relationship differences
- The KFC model (Know, Feel, Commit to)
- Using the KFC model to plan strategies for changing other people’s behavior
- The 5 Cs model (Clear, Concrete, Correct, Customized, and Concise)
- The Effort/Benefit Matrix
We invite you to join our Influence and Persuasion Training Course to gain the skills necessary to excel in the business world.
Our training is designed to be engaging, immersive, and practical, giving you the tools and techniques you need to influence and persuade others effectively.
Contact us to learn more about our training course or to schedule a training session for your organization.
FAQS – FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Ultimahub’s expert training consultants will work closely with you to understand your training needs and requirements before designing ideal training modules. Our programs are tailored to your unique industry, attendees, and business requirements.
All of our courses can be held at your workplace or your chosen location. We can help select a third-party location and customize the delivery and training depending on your requirements. Please reach out to us today to discuss this further.
We offer focused effective influence training courses for groups and individual coaching sessions for key staff members or those that require extra guidance and continual development monitoring.
We currently have training locations throughout China and Taiwan. These include Tainan, Kaohsiung, Taichung, and Taipei. Please visit our location page for more details.