Soft Skills Training - Developing Excellence
Soft Skills are the non-technical skills that are essential for developing relationships and collaborating effectively with others. These skills are centred around the core inter-personal competencies of listening and communicating, as well as the ability to develop acuity for empathy, understanding and critical thinking.
Soft skills instil harmony among employees, thereby improving productivity, efficiency, and increasing profits. Companies with high levels of soft skills realise better relationships with customers, provide increased levels of job satisfaction and have higher staff retention rates.
Research has shown that the most sought-after soft skills in business are active listening, creativity, influence, persuasion, collaboration, adaptability, and emotional intelligence. Alongside these are the resulting elements of ongoing positivity, motivation, and conflict resolution.
Our training courses focus on a variety of areas, including:
- Effective verbal and written communication
- Enhancing relationships and rapport building
- Conflict management and resolution
- Developing individual and team collaboration
- Enhancing skills of influence and negotiation
- Creative problem solving skills and abilities
- Adaptability, flexibility and taking ownership
- Critical and creative thinking to boost growth
Benefits of Soft Skills Training
- Improved communication with co-workers, employees, clients and customers
- Strengthened time management and organizational skills
- Develop leadership skills to improve teamwork, creativity, efficiency & productivity
- Enhanced presentation skills that improve sales, project and personal confidence
- Provides stress coping and management techniques
- Provides methodology for transition and change management
- Teaches brainstorming and problem-solving strategies to increase creativity & collaboration
Choosing the most appropriate course
Our team will work with you closely to determine the appropriate modules, elements and scheduling to arrive at the optimal mix of training and workshops. Our course options are completely customizable and suitable for all types of industries.
Why we need soft skills training
In order to be successful, teams must adapt to the ever-changing business and environment. Professional and personal effectiveness training is one of the best strategies that equips your employees with the skill sets they need to grow and succeed regardless of the challenges they face.
Soft skills training and mastery are fundamental building blocks to succeed in today’s knowledge based economy and are complementary to the necessary learned hard skills.