Cultural Diversity Training
Our “Managing Cultural Diversity Training” program is specifically designed to empower businesses with increased cultural diversity understanding and how to manage it effectively in the workplace.
Increased awareness and understanding lead to improved workplace relationships, teamwork, productivity, market knowledge, community relationships, customer service and competitiveness.
Course focus areas:
- Learn the intricacies of cultural diversity in the workplace and business cases for managing cultural diversity
- Increase understanding of culture and cross-cultural interactions
- Develop cultural awareness and cross-cultural communication skills
- Identify and monitor the impact and benefit of cultural diversity change
- Conduct a diversity analysis of your company strategies and processes
- Create an action plan for managing cultural diversity in your company
Practical, constructive, and immediately implementable methodologies
Our cultural diversity training implements collaborative, tailor-made approaches to ensure optimum effectiveness.
Training workshops are structured to build upon your existing company culture and values. Each module is designed to address the specific challenges that all companies face in our ever increasingly global world.
We begin with a thorough analysis of attendees’ training requirements, including initial consultation meetings to agree on criteria and KPIs. This can be carried out via video conference or face to face with staff and management. We deep dive into existing policies, procedures, and current training to offer guidance and establish frameworks.
We work with companies and their employees to develop their company culture in ways that will ensure the utmost motivation and productivity for all.
We drive positivity, practical approaches, and solution-focused methods to build on your successes, creating a bespoke cross-cultural and interdisciplinary solution for your business.